Powerheart® G5 AED Trainer : Part No. 190-5020-001
The Powerheart® G5 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Device is an excellent tool for teaching basic AED rescue skills and correct defibrillation procedures. It gives students the opportunity to practice CPR and familiarizes them with the operation of Powerheart® AEDs.
The Powerheart® G5 AED Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for both adult and pediatric rescues.Complete Specs
Trainer unit powered by three (3) C cell batteries (not included). Trainer remote powered by two (2) AAA batteries (not included). Trainer package includes: Powerheart G5 Training device, adult trainer pads (1 pair), infra-red remote control (1), languages packs and User’s Guide CD (XTRLANG02A), overlay for an automatic version, and language configuration instructions.
With the Powerheart G5 AED trainer, the instructor can:
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance according to 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
- Uses a metronome to train users to perform CPR compressions
- Assesses performance in CPR according to 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines
Greater control for instructors
- Use the wireless remote control to create dynamic rescue conditions
- Pause the trainer mid-simulation whenever required, then continue from the same point in the scenario