It has become increasingly difficult for us to maintain a high level of service for the models listed below. Therefore, effective immediately, we will no longer be able to repair, or provide batteries and electrodes for these devices:
- 9200 Survivalink/FirstSave AED
- 9210 Survivalink/FirstSave AED
- 9200D Survivalink/FirstSave AED
- 9210D Survivalink/FirstSave AED
- 9200RD Powerheart AED
- 9210RD Powerheart AED
- 92530 CardioVive AED
We encourage you to trade-in your old devices toward brand new Powerheart AED G3 or G3 Plus devices (these devices support the 2010 AHA/ERC Guidelines).
These AEDs offer:
- Fully automatic operation.
- Extensive voice instruction.
- Extensive daily, weekly, and monthly self-testing regimens (Rescue Ready®).
- Our patented STAR® biphasic, variable escalating energy.
- A 7-year device warranty and 4-year full operational battery replacement guarantee.
In the US & Canada:
For information about special offers to help you upgrade to a brand new Powerheart AED please call 800.426.0337, Option 2.
If you have questions about the end of factory support for these AED models please call our Technical Support team at 800.426.0337, Option 1.
For information about upgrading to a brand new Powerheart AED or if you have questions about the end of factory service support for these AED models please contact your local Cardiac Science representative.