Cardiac Science is proud to partner with the US Lacrosse organization to provide its members with information and special pricing on automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to protect players, coaches and fans from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Why is this alliance so important for you?
More than 365,000 people die in North America every year from sudden cardiac arrest. 7,000 of the victims are young. The worst part? It’s sudden – the first warning is often death. You need to be prepared.
Defibrillation within three minutes lifts the chance of survival to 70 percent. Local EMS services typically can’t respond that quickly. The presence of an AED can make all the difference. The American Heart Association estimates improved early defibrillation efforts could save 40,000 more lives in the US alone.
Lacrosse players can be especially at risk. Commotio Cordis – a condition that results from a blunt impact to the chest can lead to cardiac arrest – and it happens to seemingly healthy young athletes.
Do your part to raise the level of safety and protection of your team, school, and league.
Please share your contact information on the right to connect with your local AED specialist and to secure the special pricing available to US Lacrosse. We will follow up with you promptly.
Need a subsidy?
US Lacrosse and Cardiac Science are awarding select leagues and chapters with subsidies toward AED/CPR training and management. To apply, click on the AED Grant Program Application.
We currently have two specials for US Lacrosse members:
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus Automatic
(part # 9390A-1001P)
$1,250 for each US Lacrosse AED package
Cardiac Science – ECSI Quick Response
2 Year Program (part # 9935-001)
|Each package comes with:
- Rescue Ready® technology to ensure readiness, simple voice and text prompts and our pioneering automatic operation.
- Powerheart® Intellisense® lithium battery – with 4-year replacement guarantee.
- Two (2) sets of adult defibrillation pads.
- One (1) set of pediatric defibrillation pads.
- Nylon, rugged carrying case.
- Ready kit – CPR mask, latex gloves, razor, scissors, towel and more!
- 7-year AED warranty.
- Quick Start tool kit – CD-ROM manual, training video, cable and more!
- AED/CPR training up to 10 people, medical direction, and meticulous record tracking using the acclaimed MasterTrak™ program.
- Normally $1,600, now $1,250 for the 2 year program. This offer is only available to US Lacrosse teams and its members.