Cardiac Science automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are more likely to save lives when they are implemented as part of a broader AED program designed, implemented and managed specifically for your organization. In fact, when your organization becomes a Rescue Ready® AED Management Services member, data show survival rates increase to more than 50 percent, up from the national average of only five percent.* Why should you allow us to manage your program? For starters, Cardiac Science has designed more than 20,000 Rescue Ready AED programs worldwide to help communities, schools and workplaces implement successful AED programs. We then customize your program to meet your organization’s needs and include these services:
- Medical direction and AED prescriptions as required by your location.
- Site assessment by a Cardiac Science technician to determine optimal AED quantity and placement. (optional)
- Helpful email reminders (eMinders) informing you of pad and battery expiration dates and upcoming training dates.
- Hands-on CPR/AED training by Cardiac Science educators to ensure your staff will have the knowledge and confidence to act. Our educators have taught more than 350,000 students and receive a 98% approval rating.
- The powerful MasterTrak™solution that provides ongoing record keeping including your AED inventory, locations, serial numbers, and helps you ensure your AEDs are ready for an emergency.
- Maintenance from factory-certified AED technicians to perform scheduled service inspections and replace expired electrodes and/or batteries. Let us remove the burden of managing an AED program so your organization can focus on saving lives.
* Data based on records compiled by Cardiac Science on its Rescue Ready customer base.