Powerheart® G3 Trainer AED : Part No. 180-5020-101
The Powerheart G3 Trainer AED is the perfect way to familiarize your team with the operation of the Powerheart defibrillator and keep your skills fresh between re-certification courses. The AED Trainer helps you prepare by simulating different rescue situations. It gives students valuable, realistic training with a defibrillator.Complete Specs
- Four preprogrammed, simulated rescue scenarios correspond to American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines and the AHA Heartsaver AED curriculum.
- Instructor advances rescue stages and scenarios through an infrared, wireless remote control.
- Instructor may at any time pause and interrupt the rescue scenario for anecdotal comments or additional instruction.
- Students hear voice prompts that would typically occur during an actual rescue attempt.
Versatile: With the Cardiac Science AED Trainer, the instructor has the ability to:
- Change the rescue scenarios based on class needs.
- Vary simulated cardiac rhythms from shockable to non-shockable.
- Select from any of the multiple languages preprogrammed within the AED Trainer.
- Utilize with the Powerheart AED G3 family of products.
Economical: Reusable training electrodes.
- Compatible with any type of CPR manikin.
- Powered by two alkaline D-cell (training device) and two AAA (remote control) batteries.
- Dual modes can be easily configured for semi-automatic and fully-automatic training.
- Simulated delivery of defibrillation pulse for training purposes.
- Cardiac Science AED Trainers will not generate or deliver defibrillation shocks.
(H x D x W):
7 cm x 29 cm x 21 cm (2.8 in x 11.4 in x 8.3 in)
Primary Benefits of an AED Trainer
The device gives students a realistic way to prepare for a real-life situation. Clear, instructive voice prompts guide students through a simulated rescue, and the built-in metronome sets the proper chest compression pace. The G3 AED Trainer provides four pre-programmed rescue scenarios and simulates shockable and non-shockable rhythm situations.