US Lacrosse + Cardiac Science Welcome You
Thank you for visiting us to protect your players, coaches, and fans. Be sure to leave your contact information on the right so you can secure the partnership's discounted pricing.
Why is this partnership important for you?
The Cardiac Science and US Lacrosse partnership makes automated external defibrillators (AEDs) available to US Lacrosse members at a highly discounted rate.
365,000 people die in North America every year from sudden cardiac arrest and 7,000 of them are young. The worst part? It’s sudden – the first warning is often death.
James Hendrick was prepared. (Watch him tell his story on the right.) You need to be prepared too.
Defibrillation within three minutes lifts the chance of survival to 70 percent. Local EMS services typically can’t respond that quickly. The presence of an AED can make all the difference. The American Heart Association estimates improved early defibrillation efforts could save 40,000 more lives in the US alone.
Please share your contact information on the right to connect with your local AED specialist and to secure the special pricing available to US Lacrosse. We will follow up with you promptly.
Need a subsidy?
US Lacrosse and Cardiac Science are awarding select leagues and chapters with subsidies toward AED/CPR training and management. To apply, click on the AED Grant Program Application
We currently have two specials for US Lacrosse:
AED G3 Plus Automatic (part # 9390A-1001P). $1,250 for each US Lacrosse AED package.
Each package comes with:
• Rescue Ready®
technology to ensure readiness, simple voice and text prompts and our pioneering automatic operation.
lithium battery - with 4-year replacement guarantee.
• Two (2) sets of adult defibrillation pads.
• One (1) set of pediatric defibrillation pads.
• Nylon, rugged carrying case.
• Ready kit - CPR mask, latex gloves, razor, scissors, towel and more!
• 7-year AED warranty.
• Quick Start tool kit - CD-ROM manual, training video, cable and more!
Cardiac Science - ECSI Quick Response 2 Year Program (part # 9935-001).
• AED/CPR training up to 10 people, medical direction, and meticulous record tracking using the acclaimed MasterTrak™
• Normally $1,600, now $1,250 for the 2 year program. This offer is only available to US Lacrosse teams and its members.
Why Do I Need AEDs?