The CAP Pack
A military AED program can help service personnel with having heart defibrillators available at installations and in the field. Rapid defibrillation with an AED, a medical device effective in treating Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), is crucial. The Cardiac Science portable AED is Rescue Ready for immediate use by military service members.
Mission-Ready Military AED Solutions:
Rugged design, reliability, and advanced resuscitation technology make the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED a preferred choice for the military. We have more than 20,000 AED programs deployed globally for customers including the Army National Guard, the Air National Guard, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Coast Guard, the U.S. Marine Corps, and the U.S. Navy.
When a life is on the line
The Powerheart AED solution
- Airworthiness and Durability. Powerheart AEDs are deployed in harsh environments. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro’s airworthiness certification ensures safe operability in aircraft environments and in demanding conditions.
- Reliability. Cardiac Science's patented Rescue Ready technology is built into every AED. Rescue Ready self-tests the battery, defibrillation pads, and internal electronics daily to ensure they're ready to perform whenever you need them.
- Portability. Rugged rescue backpacks and Pelican™ cases make it easy to transport Powerheart AEDs for training activities and field operations.
- Power. All Powerheart AEDs are powered by a single medical-quality Intellisense lithium battery — not by a handful of consumer-quality batteries.
- Variable Escalating Energy. The Powerheart AED customizes an appropriate energy level for each patient. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Ease of use. Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Assurance. Cardiac Science stands behind its Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry.
- G3 Pro and Plus options. Powerheart AEDs are designed to maximize your chances of saving a sudden cardiac arrest victim. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is appropriate for the advanced life support-trained responder, while the Powerheart AED G3 Plus makes it possible for almost anyone to administer a life-saving shock.
- Public Access to Defibrillation (PAD) Programs. Cardiac Science is a leader in establishing comprehensive programs to bring protection to an entire post or base. PAD Programs are ideal solutions for military bases with busy public areas such as hospitals, clinics, housing, barracks, and commissaries.
Preferred PartnersADS and Cardiac Science: Partnering to save the lives of those who serve and protect.
Cardiac Science partners with ADS Operational Equipment and Logistics Solutions – an authority in sourcing thousands of products for military groups and units. ADS acts as our agent to provide our military customers with:
- Centralized purchasing power
- Convenient purchasing options
- Creative logistics solutions, including custom warehousing and kitting
- Outstanding products at competitive prices
ADS manufactures and distributes complementary products, such as:
- The CAP Pack (Cardiac AED Pack) carries an AED and a medical kit for cardiac rescues during field operations.
- The Cardiac Rescue Pack carries a vital signs monitor, an AED, and a medical kit for an additional layer of protection.
- Customizable medical kits.
|Our AED products
An overview of our entire AED product line
Our Powerheart customer reference list
A downloadable PDF about our AED products and services
Discover Cardiac Science: Who We Are and What We Do