Cardiac Science understands the needs of EMS and the professional first responder. Fire departments, EMS and other first responders need reliable AED equipment that can deliver life-saving therapy quickly and dependably.
First Responder, EMS, Fire Department AED Programs
The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro
offers versatility, reliability, and advanced technology. You can count on on the Cardiac Science AED G3 Pro to perform when you need it most. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro features the industry’s first color ECG display, manual override, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capabilities. Since the Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a portable defibrillator and cardiac monitor in one, EMS and first responders have one less piece of equipment to handle — and more time to administer critical care. (You’ll find the layperson-friendly Powerheart AED G3 Plus
protecting your communities
with public access AED programs.)
Here are just a few of the reasons why first responders like the Los Angeles County Fire Department choose the Powerheart AED G3 Pro:
- The AED G3 Pro display shows the patient’s heart rate, the waveform, the number of shocks delivered by the AED, and the elapsed time — exactly the information a first responder, EMS or fire department professional needs in a life-and-death situation.
- Patented Rescue Ready technology conducts daily self-tests of all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) and routinely charges the high-voltage electronics.
- Manual override of the AED gives first responders complete control of treatment.
- The AED Pro has rechargeable or non-rechargeable battery options.
- The AED built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- The AED G3 Pro has a 7-year warranty.
- First responders who fall victim to SCA can count on their partners to use the unique features of the AED G3 Pro to save their lives. Numbers show that deaths from SCA are higher among firefighters and EMS.
to find out more about the Powerheart AED G3 Pro or to schedule a demonstration.
A downloadable PDF of our Powerheart G3 Pro for emergency responders
Discover Cardiac Science: Who We Are and What We Do
Why Skagit County chose the Powerheart