AED Program Management / Heart Safe Programs
Cardiac Science AED program management is an investment in making your organization heart safe. Federal (and some state) regulations for AED program management require heart safe training, record keeping, AED maintenance, and a licensed physician to oversee your AED program. As the AED program management partner for your heart safe program, we provide AED training (along with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training), record keeping, AED maintenance services, and medical oversight of your heart safe program.
FeaturesWe offer two comprehensive AED Program Management solutions to build heart safe organizations and keep hearts beating in your community:
- Quick Response Program Management includes comprehensive training and program management tools for successful AED deployments. As part of a heart safe program, we deliver industry leading AHA (American Heart Association) courses that offer AED/CPR training for up to 10 people at one location, medical direction, and our proprietary MasterTrak system.
- Total Response Program Management includes all the products and heart safe services included in Quick Response plus instruction in emergency oxygen administration, blood borne pathogen handling, and first aid.
- Confidence. We've implemented more than 20,000 AED programs worldwide to help communities and organizations become heart safe.
- Simplicity. We make it simple for you to sign up for AED/CPR courses.
- Accountability. We employ our own educators who have taught more than 350,000 students in heart safe programs.
- Expertise. Our training has received a 98 percent approval rating.
- Security. We alert you when responders need retraining or when it's time to replace equipment.
- Functionality. Our MasterTrak system makes record keeping easy.
- Service. We have an extensive service network throughout the world — you can depend on us.
TOTAL PROGRAM SOLUTIONS9934-001 - AHA Quick Response Program Management (2 years) AHA Heartsaver AED/CPR training, medical authorization/prescription and direction, program management, access to your records through our proprietary MasterTrak software and E-minders.
9934-002 - AHA Total Response Program Management (2 years) In addition to Quick Response program features, basic first aid and oxygen administration training is included.
9935-001 - ECSI Quick Response Program Management (2 years) – ECSI AED/CPR training, medical authorization/prescription and direction, program management, MasterTrak software, and E-minders.
9935-002 - ECSI Total Response Program Management (2 years) – in addition to Quick Response program features, basic first aid, and oxygen administration are included.
Sales & Distribution
SERVICE PLANSA certified service tech will visit your AED on a regularly scheduled basis to ensure that the AED is operating correctly and to replace any disposable components that have expired. The technician will perform the manufacturer recommended annual service inspection and replace expired electrodes or batteries. (Up to 2 adult electrodes, 1 pediatric electrode and 1 battery per year).
9940-003 - Monthly AED Service Visit
9940-004 - Quarterly AED Service Visit
9940-002 - Semi-Annual AED Service visit
9940-001 - Annual AED Service Visit