Tag Archive | "Stephen Strebinger"
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Military Police Officer Spc. Stephen Strebinger used Camp Atterbury's automated external defibrillator to save the life of a civilian contractor who collapsed from sudden cardiac arrest.Continue reading...
- International soccer federation calls for AEDs in every stadium
- Marking National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- http://www.myumyutenjp.com/: そこ に10 色相、ゴヤール サン ルイハンドバッグ与える を小さい 財布。スタイル は重要 酸...
- Patience Depolito: I stumbledupon it I may come back yet again since ...
- Lawrence Asante: I was just searching for this information for some...
- Angelina Reishus: Hello there, simply became aware of your blog thro...
- Charlena Asley: I truly enjoy studying on this web site , it ...
- AtlantiCare Heart Heroes Donate AEDs To Ventnor School
- Honor Society at East Stroudsburg University Receives AEDs
- Children’s Museum Receives AEDs for Rescue and Education
- New Mexico State Police Equipped with AEDs to Fight SCA
- How a health club’s AEDs saved 100 lives
- US Postal Service Honors ‘Heroes Among Us’
- Celebrating 100 Years of Cardiac Science
- ServiceSource Features Cardiac Science in Whiteboard Video
- Cardiac Science, In Partnership with Firehouse.com and Officer.com, Announce AED Grant Recipients
- Sheriff’s Department Receives Funds for AED Program
We offer premium recording papers, electrodes, cables, leads, and other items specifically designed to maximize the performance of your Burdick, Quinton, and Powerheart products. If you want to achieve the best results with your ECG, Holter, stress, and AED systems, then use Cardiac Science accessories and supplies.