ServiceSource released a whiteboard video this month underscoring the importance of having a Cardiac Science AED in workplaces, schools and other public places to battle sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The video also established the importance of a sound AED training program so that persons can respond immediately should SCA strike.
On average calling 911 up to the first shock administered to the patient is 9 minutes. Purchasing an AED is the first step to save a life, but it’s important to have a proper AED training program in place.
Cardiac Science partnership with ServiceSource has expanded the reach of education and training programs. The partnership has doubled the renewal rates for these programs that will provide the tools for many people with life saving skills.
Last 5 posts
- AtlantiCare Heart Heroes Donate AEDs To Ventnor School - May 16th, 2013
- Honor Society at East Stroudsburg University Receives AEDs - May 9th, 2013
- Children's Museum Receives AEDs for Rescue and Education - May 2nd, 2013
- New Mexico State Police Equipped with AEDs to Fight SCA - April 18th, 2013
- US Postal Service Honors ‘Heroes Among Us’ - March 14th, 2013