For the third year in a row, Cardiac Science, an Opto Circuits group company and a global leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs) and diagnostic cardiac monitoring devices, has been selected as Top Partner of the Year by School Health, a leading distributor of health supplies and equipment to schools in the United States. The company was selected from a field of more than 600 suppliers.
School Health Corporation is a family-owned and operated company that distributes health supplies and equipment to schools. Founded in 1957, the company distributes more than 12,000 products from over 600 manufacturers. The company’s impressive customer list includes 95 percent of the top 500 school districts and largest universities in the United States.
Photo: Ted Rioux, Mark Peters and Troy Pflugner accepting Partner of the Year Award from School Health in Orlando, FL at their Nat’l Sales Meeting. Presenting the award is CEO Susan Rogers (middle) along with COO Rob Rogers (left) and CFO Scott McCormack (right).
Last 5 posts
- AtlantiCare Heart Heroes Donate AEDs To Ventnor School - May 16th, 2013
- Honor Society at East Stroudsburg University Receives AEDs - May 9th, 2013
- Children's Museum Receives AEDs for Rescue and Education - May 2nd, 2013
- New Mexico State Police Equipped with AEDs to Fight SCA - April 18th, 2013
- US Postal Service Honors ‘Heroes Among Us’ - March 14th, 2013